We love this cracker-jack flavored popcorn. Sometimes we mix a batch of this with a batch of chocolate popcorn for “candy bar” popcorn treats!
- 5-6 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tblsp fancy molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- In a pot, heat the margarine, brown sugar, molasses, and salt together over medium heat.
- While stirring, bring mixture to a boil and allow to boil for two minutes
- Add baking soda and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour over freshly popped popcorn.
- Stir until the popcorn is well coated. Let it dry.
(Candy Bar Popcorn! Mix Caramel with Chocolate!)