This is a chocolate variation of mother goose popcorn. I love mixing a batch of this with a batch of my caramel corn, soon to be published. It’s No Bake, so once the syrup cools you can eat the snack!
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 Tblsp butter or margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tblsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix milk and sugar butter and cocoa in a sauce pan and on medium heat bring to a boil.
- Careful not to let it burn and do not scrape the sides of the pan or the sugar will crystallize.
- Add vanilla extract
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl then pour the hot liquid over it and coat as evenly as you can.
- Spread on a cookie sheet to dry.
- yield 8 cups